Hello, my faithful readers! I recently received a question in my inbox. How many of you want to know how to get better arms??…yeah…I thought so haha 😛 Well today, you’re in luck! Here is the email that I got from one of my faithful subscribers, Eugene de Villers. Here goes:
Love your advise!!! At the moment, it seems I am stuck! It is as if there is no growth on my biceps and triceps!
Currently doing what everybody is doing on arms but with no success on gaining??
Will appreciate your help!
Eugene, thank you so much for the email, and I will do my best to provide you with a good answer 🙂
First, let’s go over what NOT to do.
- Never work your biceps and triceps together everyday! This may seem simple, but so many people out there are missing out on great gains because they choose to work their arms every single day. We tend to have a mentality of “More is better.” That’s not necessarily the case when it comes to muscle growth.
- Using bad technique. If you are using bad technique, your gains will stop pretty quick AND you may hurt yourself.
- Don’t stick with the same arm exercises all the time. Sometimes your arms will need a little “shock” to get some growth.
So that’s enough on what NOT to do for growing your arms. Now let’s get to the FUN part! Here’s How To Get Better Arms:
- Work your biceps and triceps TOGETHER in the same workout. Do this only ONCE a week! Your arms need time to HEAL and REST. Every time I tell people that I work on my arms only once a week, they look at me like I’m crazy…but it’s the truth! I learned this the hard way. During my first year in college, I was working my arms 3 times a week. Eventually my arms stopped growing. When I finally gave my arms time to rest and recuperate, I began to get gains again…all kinds of gains!!
- This is VERY important: Always, always, always use proper technique. I can’t stress this enough. You don’t want to hurt yourself. By using proper technique, you will really zone in and concentrate on those bi’s and tri’s to spark new growth! Click Through Here to watch a free video featuring Scott Herman (opens new window or tab). He explains how to use proper technique for your arms.
- Switch Up Your Arm Workouts Every Once In Awhile. It’s good to switch up your arm routine about once a month for maximum effect. If you’re feeling antsy, then try switching your arm routine once every 2 weeks. It won’t be as effective, but it will still help.
Ok, so there’s one last ingredient that I have as far as how to get better arms…the right exercises!
- Do Reverse Curls. By doing reverse curls, you will be working the bottom half of your biceps. Doing this consistently will give your biceps a fuller look and help fill up that infamous “bicep gap.” Click Through Here to see how to do reverse curls.
- You want those “horse shoe” triceps don’t you? I know you do! Try reverse tricep push downs. This exercise will give your triceps more of a complete look. Trust me, you will definitely feel the burn doing these! Click Through Here to see how to do reverse tricep push downs.
- Can’t leave this one out…concentration curls. Doing these will help the “peak” of your biceps. I do my concentration curls differently, but it’s VERY effective! I never go “full extension” on my concentration curls. This is because I only want to focus on the “peak” of my bicep. So instead, I just go 90 degrees instead of full extension. Trust me, it makes a difference! And 0ne more thing: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT place your elbow on your inner thigh! This allows you to cheat more. Instead, place your elbow in the inside of your knee. This is much more effective and it’s my little secret 😉 Click Through Here to see how to do concentration curls.
So, that’s my answer on how to get better arms, and I’m sticking to it haha! Eugene, I really hope this blog post answers your question 🙂 ALSO, Click Through Here To See The Supplements That I Use And Trust! And for everybody else, DON’T BE SHY! Leave comments at the bottom of this post and/or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this post has helped you in ANY way, PLEASE use the “share” buttons below! Because we all know that sharing is caring 🙂 AND if you haven’t yet, please subscribe to my FREE 8 Tips To Maximize Your Muscle. It’s FREE! Click Though Here To Subscribe. Thank you for reading!